No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Further Linear Algebra – LSE
- Diagonalisation and Jordan normal form, applied to systems of differential equations.
- Inner products, orthogonality, quadratic forms, and orthogonal diagonalisation.
- Direct sums and projections, with applications to least squares.
- Generalized inverses.
- Complex numbers. Complex matrices and vector spaces. Hermitian and unitary matrices, unitary diagonalisation and spectral decomposition.
If you complete the course successfully, you should be able to:
- Knowledge of the concepts, terminology, techniques and conventions covered in the half course.
- The ability to demonstrate an understanding of the underlying principles of the subject.
- The ability to demonstrate the ability to solve unseen mathematical problems involving an understanding of the concepts.
¡No hay más ofertas para este producto!
Aún no hay consultas.