No hay productos en el carrito.
Schaum’s Outline of Introduction to Mathematical Economics, 3rd Edition
Pasa el cursor sobre la imagen para acercarla
Haga clic para abrir la vista ampliada
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum’s Outlines for their expert knowledge and helpful solved problems. Written by renowned experts in their respective fields, Schaum’s Outlines cover everything from math to science, nursing to language. The main feature for all these books is the solved problems. Step-by-step, authors walk readers through coming up with solutions to exercises in their topic of choice.
- Outline format supplies a concise guide to the standard college courses in mathematical economics
- 710 solved problems
- Clear, concise explanations of all mathematical economics concepts
- Supplements the major bestselling textbooks in economics courses
- Appropriate for the following courses: Introduction to Economics, Economics, Econometrics, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Economics Theories, Mathematical Economics, Math for Economists, Math for Social Sciences
- Easily understood review of mathematical economics
- Supports all the major textbooks for mathematical economics courses
¡No hay más ofertas para este producto!
Aún no hay consultas.